Cost effective business card translation service
Whether you are a small business or a multi-national, presenting your business card in the language of the country visited will make a positive statement.
TTC’s experienced team makes this a straight forward process. Business card translation service for all languages including Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Hebrew, Japanese and Korean.
What you get
- Translated into language of your choice
- Typesetting for your business card
- English on one side and another language on the other
- Optional: 100 Digitally Printed onto High-Quality heavyweight 340gsm brilliant white Ivory Board in full colour. Delivery is included.
Call us on 01245 216930 to place your order, or ask for more details
How business card translation works
- For best results, you send us Indesign, Quark or Illustrator file of your current business card together with graphics images and/or your corporate logo. This will ensure that your corporate style is preserved. If you do not have any electronic files, e-mail us a copy of your card and we will try to match existing style.
- We will translate your card for the the country you are going to visit & typeset your card and send you a PDF file for approval. Once approved, we will send your preferred file format or digitally printed cards in the language as per your order.
We can get it printed for you if you wish
100 digitally printed onto high-quality heavyweight 340 gsm brilliant white Ivory Board (not the flimsy card some digital printers use) in full colour. Printing one name in batches of as little as 100 means you don’t have to wait until you have a large order. Price includes special delivery post.
For small extra cost your cards can even be gloss or matt laminated for added impact.
Call us on 01245 216 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no-obligation quote