TTC Language Services Limited – Our Customer Service Statement
With expertise in over 100 languages, TTC Language Services Limited serves businesses, public organisations and translation companies. Flexible and competitive, TTC provides translation services and multilingual typesetting.
Here at TTC, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We aim to provide you with a high quality translation, tailor-made to fit your needs. Your translation will be supervised by a project manager, who ensures that the assignment is running smoothly and that deadlines will be met. Your project manager is the person to contact with any queries you may have.
TTC is a full member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC) and a corporate member of Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI). These assure clients of the highest standards of quality and professionalism. We are also a member of The Turkish and British Chambers of Commerce and Industry (TBCCI). We are bound by ATC Code of Professional Conduct and ITI Code of Professional Conduct.
When you choose TTC to translate for you can be sure that:
• You will have a translator allocated to your project for their specific knowledge and expertise in translation for your particular field who will work alongside your team.
• Your translations will be completed by people who are native to your target country. They know the cultural specifics, customs and associations of words in the country and can translate your message without losing your intended effect.
• Your project will be well organised and will run smoothly – all TTC project managers are PRINCE2 qualified – an internationally recognised qualification in project management – and all our team have recognised qualifications in customer care (NVQ).
• Private and confidential files will remain as such with email encryption and secure systems for handling hard copies of documents. Our translators sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard your confidentiality.
• There are no hidden charges – the price you are quoted is the price you’ll pay, unless you choose to add to your project once it has begun.
• TTC uses translation memory software (TM) a terminology database for reduced cost and fast delivery times.
Der Kunde ist König – Le client est roi – お客様は神様 – Müşteri velinimetimizdir: no matter what language you require, how small the project is or what you need translating, at TTC, the customer is always king
Benefits TTC offers:
• Professional translations in 100 languages
• Free consultancy and quote to all customers
• Ability to work with all major DTP applications
• Dedicated project manager for each job
• Strict quality control procedures
• In-house typesetting studio (PC & Macs)
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Translation memory tools for consistency & cost saving
• QuoteMatch service
Help Us Help You
There are some things you can do to help the translation process:
• Provide us with any reference material you may have (brochures already in the target language, a link to a country-specific website etc)
• Supply us with a glossary, if you have one: if there are certain terms that must be translated in a certain way, a glossary ensures consistency
• Set a reasonable timeframe for your project: a translator can translate around 1,500 words a day, but you should also make allowances for the time required for checking and the possibility of any problems arising (changes or additions to the original file, problems with technology, questions from the translator etc)